Congratulations! Your house has sold and you have rented a self storage unit until the new house is ready, but for some reason you decided to move it yourself and pack the unit yourself. I would suggest a better way. Hire a mover to move for you and have them pack the storage unit for you.
- First we know a reputable mover will move it in a fraction of the time it would take you.
- They will most likely move it in one truck load, not 2, 3, or 4 and they will pad all the furniture
- They will make best use of the space you have at the storage. Again, one unit instead of 2 or 3
- They will provide you with either heavy paper pads or storage pads while you are storing.
- They do this everyday, you do not.
So, if you look at it from a time factor, your time vs theirs, you save.
If you look at it from a efficiency point of view, trucks rented plus storage units rented vs one truck and 1 storage unit, you save.
If you look at from sore muscles and frayed nerves, you win by going with the mover.
Of course I want you interview the movers first and only hire licensed, reputable movers. Otherwise you may waste more money than you save.
Faith can move mountains, for everything else there is BD Movers!(tm)